We are trying to be as accommodating as possible during this tough time for everyone involved. As a result we have come up with 2 different options:
1. Keep your ticket/tickets and your ticket/tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date! (We have added an EXTRA $5,000 to each crawl's prize pool!) and we plan to announce the rescheduled date by May 1st! (No further action is required by you. We will transfer the tickets)
2. FULL refund in the form of a Gift Card with NO Expiration date for ANY FUTURE PUB CRAWL! (Please fill form out below for us to process the refund!)
If you purchased a ticket before March 1st, we advise you NOT to request a refund because once the reschedule date is set, the ticket prices will start out at the ticket price as of March 2nd. ALL tickets not refunded WILL be transferred to the NEW date and you will not need to do anything besides wait for the new ticket to be emailed to you once the date is set.
ALL gift cards will be able to be used for ANY upcoming pub crawl! We thank you for your continued support and hope everyone is and stays safe! We are hoping to announce reschedule dates by May 1st!